Frequently Asked Questions
Is UList a Real Estate Agent?
Yes, we are a traditional real estate firm that offers multiple forms of representation for our clients:
- UList is a full-service flat fee option to sell your home, however, our clients say its SO much more!
- Once we sell your home we will help you find the perfect NEW home. Ask about our purchase program prior to listing.
What experience do you have?
We have been investing and brokering Real Estate in the Mississippi and Alabama Real Estate industry for over a decade with services in:
- Seller Representation
- Buyer Representation
- Foreclosure Listing Agent
- Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Agent
- Income producing property specialist
- Property management for clients
- Rental Properties
Besides MLS, is my home listed elsewhere?
Absolutely! By listing with UList, your home spans the country on the most popular real estate sites, including Trulia, Homes.com, Realtor.com, Zillow, and many others. Get all the benefits of a real estate agent without the high fees.
Why not just do For Sale By Owner?
- For Sale by Owner only accounted for 8% of sales in 2019.
- For recently sold homes, the final sales price was a median 99% of listing price. Buyers did not expect the low ball offers to be accepted as they do with a FSBO.
- 90% of Home Buyers purchased their home using the services of a Realtor.
- We can market your property to potential qualified buyers. We simplify the process so you’re not burdened with all the calls from unqualified buyers that you receive when selling yourself.